Situated close to the secluded beach of Agia Paraskevi, on the outskirts of Kamari is the peaceful Imperial Med Hotel.
- Summer 2022
- Stunning views
- Peaceful and quiet location
About the hotel
The hotel is of traditional Cycladic architecture with a fusion of modern furnishings to give a tranquil atmosphere. If you are looking for a hotel to offer excellent hospitality and a place to create memories, then Imperial Med Hotel is perfect for you.
- Pool bar serving a range of local, international and premium drinks
- 2 restaurants including 1 buffet restaurant and 1 à la carte restaurant, serving a range of international, Italian, Greek and local cuisine
About the location
Cool Kamari sits on Santorini’s east coast, just north of soaring Mount Mesa Vouno. This traditional Greek village is lined with an ashy-black shore and is one of the island’s buzzier spots. If you can tear yourself away from the beautiful beach and chilled waterfront, you’ll find late-night cocktail bars and an open-air cinema.
- 1.2km from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants
- 2.5km from Kamari resort centre
- 2.6km from Monolithos beach.
- Approximate transfer time 15 minutes
- Return flights from Leeds Bradford
- Standard Double Room
- Bed & Breakfast
- 22kg hold baggage pp
- 10kg hand luggage pp
- Overseas return coach transfers
- Based on 2 adults sharing
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 9th June 2022. For alternative dates or airports, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your Greece adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at the time of publishing.