The Rhône has many offers; grazing wild horses and ruins on the banks, boules on market squares and sunshine everywhere!
- Kids Under 15 Stay Free when sharing parent's cabin
- Gourmet Buffet Dining - eat when you want, sit where you want, relaxed and informal
- Premium All Inclusive - all day and evening including cocktails, premium spirits, wines, soft drinks, tea and coffee - over 100 choices.
Day 1 - Lyon
Day 2 - Chalon-sur-Saône
Day 3 - Mâcon / Trévoux
Day 4 - Lyon
Day 5 - Châteauneuf-du-Pape / Avignon
Day 6 - Avignon / Arles
Day 7 - Viviers / Chateauneuf-Du-Rhône
Day 8 - Lyon
About the ship
Led by an experienced team of nautical and hotel staff, a cruise on the A-ROSA STELLA really is the best way to explore the Midi. With 86 cabins on 3 decks, the ships has many facilities including a steam and organic sauna, a Finnish sauna, relaxation room, gym and massage and beauty treatments. What better place to return to after exploring the ancient riverside towns and villages. The flexible dining, bar and lounge create a very sociable environment. The sun deck has a swimming pool and many sun loungers to relax and admire the stunning scenery in Southern France.
- Outside Cabin
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- Premium All-Inclusive
- Onboard facilities
- Based on 2 adults sharing
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 12th August 2023. For alternative dates or airports, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your River Cruise adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at the time of publishing.